Sunday, 12 April 2015

I'm Lifting My Game

This week I am lifting my game and I'm going to add an extra run to my week. It has been several months since I began running and it's well and truly time to increase my runs to a minimum of 3 times per week. My journey began small and its progressing small but its my journey so its okay. 
Running 3 times a week will be a challenge for me. I've come to the realization that running needs to be a part of our lifestyle, our everyday living. It can't be like a job or work where we restrict exercise to certain times and days before ticking it off the things to do that we hate. I need to want to run more and I need to not exclude weekends from my running schedule. Except for Saturday morning Parkruns I tend to think that no exercise should happen from a Friday to Sunday. Yet they are the days I am most available! Anyway just saying. 

Stay tuned for another blog post this week and to see how I'm doing adding an extra run in. Maybe I can add an extra 2?
#sustainingmyrunningphase

0 comments

Post a Comment